Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Day For A Mom

On the 2nd Sunday of May, we celebrate the women who nurture and raise our families our mothers, grandmothers and honorary mom. Mothers are very especial person. Mothers’ day is a chance or any day of the year is a great day to tell Mom how much you love her. Children started out presenting their mom with some flowers. Flowers are one of the most popular gifts. Other gift ideas include card, jewelry, and candy. It’s not the price that counts for this gift. A wonderful idea is to write your mom a letter telling her about how much it means to you that she is in your life. Most mother wants to know that they are loved by their families.



During mothers' day week at school, my children were busy creating one beautiful bouquets flower with a thank you card as a pay back for all the meals she cooked and being a good mom.




POEM FOR ALL MOTHER




" In all my effort to learn to read, my mother shared fully my ambition and sympathized with me and aided me in every way she could. If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother." HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOM OUT THERE.


No comments: