Wednesday, April 9, 2008

YMCA Swim Class

At YMCA they offer a swim lesson for all ages this summer. One of the class is for 6 months to 24 months old which is my AJ is big enough to be in this class. They believe that when a younger child is comfortable in the water is safer around the water. The class begins this coming June and it’s either the daddy or mom will be with the child. As a member we could just sign him up anytime. Hubby wants AJ and him to be in the class. He is so excited because it reminds him and brings back his memory when he was a child that they use to go to this YMCA for his first swim lesson and now Joe wants to do the same with AJ. I will be working out while the father and son are in the swim lesson because summer is approaching mag unsa nalang akung bel-bel.

2 comments:

☆ MsK ☆ said...

I guess I'll be seeing you guys at the Y this summer. ;)

sugardoll said...

Hello Lyn,

Thanks for visiting my blog darling oi. I haven't updated in a while gani kay na busy jud ko. =)

Add nya tikaw sa akong bloglist. Take care.

mwah!!